Hair is the one of the most important part of your beauty. What do you think? Do you take care your hair? Of course smart girls – but how could you do easily- Do you know there are 10 foods that are waiting for your beautiful hair. Lets Look-
1. Dark Green Vegetables
7. Whole grains
8. Low-fat Dairy Product
9. Salmon, and
1. Dark Green Vegetables – are an excellent source of vitamins A and C, which your body needs to produce sebum. The oily substance, secreted by your hair follicles, is the body’s natural hair conditioner.
Dark green vegetables also provide iron and calcium.
2. Beans – Beans, beans, they’re good for your … hair?
Yes, it’s true. Beans and lentils should be an important part of your hair-care diet. Not only do they provide plentiful protein to promote hair growth, but ample iron, zinc, and biotin.
3. Nuts – Do you go nuts for thick, shiny hair? You should. Nuts are one of nature’s best sources of selenium, an important mineral for the health of your scalp.
Walnuts contain alpha-linolenic acid, an omega-3 fatty acid that may help condition your hair. They are also a terrific source of zinc, as are cashews, pecans, and almonds. A zinc deficiency can lead to hair shedding, so make sure nuts are a regular on your healthy hair menu.
4. Poultry – Chickens and turkeys may have feathers, but the high-quality protein they provide will help give you the healthy hair you crave.
5. Eggs – When it comes to healthy hair, it doesn’t matter whether you like your eggs scrambled, fried, or over easy. However they’re served up, eggs are one of the best protein sources you can find.
They also contain biotin and vitamin B-12, which are important beauty nutrients.
6. Carrots – Carrots are an excellent source of vitamin A, which promotes a healthy scalp along with good vision.
7. Whole grains – Sink your teeth into hearty whole grains, including whole-wheat bread and fortified whole-grain breakfast cereals, for a hair-healthy dose of zinc, iron, and B vitamins.
8. Low-fat Dairy Products – Low-fat dairy products like skim milk and yogurt are great sources of calcium, an important mineral for hair growth. They also contain whey and casein, two high-quality protein sources.
9. Salmon – When it comes to foods that pack a beauty punch, it’s hard to beat salmon. Loaded with omega-3 fatty acids, this high-quality protein source is also filled with vitamin B-12 and iron.
10. Oysters – Oysters may be better known for their reputation as an aphrodisiac, but they can also lead to healthy hair — and who doesn’t love that?